If your kids are animal lovers and you’re looking for something both fun and educational, with tons of content and lots of replay value, then with 12 games in one app, the fabulous Animal Playground FREE is for you.
This FREE to try version includes 6 games:
• FIND IT [ LOGIC & MEMORY ]: See if you can spot all the differences in each of the 5 animal scenes.
• PAIRS [LOGIC & MEMORY ]: This version of the classic matching game starts easy but includes 8 cards.
• PUZZLE [ PUZZLES ]: 1 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones and 4 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids.
• CATCH [ SPATIAL AWARENESS GAME ]: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as they pop up – but make sure you get the right ones!
• REMEMBER [ MUSIC ]: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order. 3 Steps only!
• PIANO [ MUSIC ]: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with the notes supplied by cats.
Additional activities are available to purchase. The Full version contains 12 different games for kids and a LOT OF CONTENT. You can unlock the Full Version of this App with one single In-App-Purchase inside a protected parents area.
The 12 games included in the FULL Version of the fabulous Animal Playground are:
• DRAW: Free-draw on the blank canvas or choose one of 27 different animal scenes to color-in. Toddlers can use the paint bucket to tap and fill-in different colors, while older kids can choose from 3 different brush sizes.
• ERASE: 12 fun scratch cards: Little ones who may not yet have the fine motor skills to draw or color can rub away the silver surface of each picture to discover what’s underneath!
• PIANO: Fancy some music? Free play on a keyboard with the notes supplied by cats, frogs, cows or fish!
• REMEMBER: Just like the classic ‘Simon Says’ game, animals sing notes and your child has to repeat them in the same order.
• FIND IT: See if you can spot all the differences in each of the 30 animal scenes.
• PAIRS: This version of the classic matching game starts easy but includes 110 cards!
• PUZZLE: 60 additional puzzles with 8 pieces each for older kids and 15 puzzles with 4 pieces each for the littlest ones.
• ROLL: A ‘tap and turn’ game for children who would find the slider puzzles too much of a challenge.
• SLIDER PUZZLE: With patience and persistence you CAN get the pieces in the right spot of 11 beautiful sliding puzzles!
• COLLECT: Help Mama fish through the 25 mazes to collect stars for her 5 little babies.
• CATCH: Like ‘whack-a-mole’ you have to tap the animals as they pop up – but make sure you get the right ones!
• COLORS: A fun, fishy, bubble flinging game.
The games in the fabulous Animal Playground are designed to engage children as young as two years old but increase in complexity and difficulty so that children up to the age of six will still find them a challenge. Perfect for siblings to play together or for kids to enjoy with their parents.
While playing all these games in addition to having fun your children are developing and reinforcing all kinds of skills, including:
• An understanding of object permanence
• Matching and discriminating
• Fine and visual motor
• Spatial and bilateral awareness
• Logic and problem solving
• Independent play
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. Examples of some of the positive comments I’ve received are:
“Forget about downloading multiple apps to ensure all your kid’s favorite games are on your iPad. Install one and be done with the fabulous Animal Playground” – bestappsforkids.com
“A very high quality app that is great value for money. Your children will want to play with this for hours… Undoubtedly a 5 Star and EAS Recommended app.” – educationalappstore.com
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
提供元 : Jan Essig