Addictive puzzle game, from which it will be difficult to break away.
The playing field is a square 4×4. The aim of the game is to obtain chips par value of “2048”. After that, the game is won, but you can continue the game, if the game allows.
Rules of the game:
1. At the beginning, there are two chips, each of which denomination “2” (with a probability of 90%) or “4” (with a probability of 10%).
2. Slide your finger across the screen to one of four sides: up, down, right or left, runs the course. At the same time all the chips will try move to the side, where you stated. If the chips have the same face value, they merge and become a single chip. Then the chip turned and the denomination doubles.
3. After making the turn there is a new chip in a free space with a par value of “2” or “4” to the above probability.
4. The game ends if the playing field is not free space and there is no adjacent chips of the same denomination.
5. For every turning chips game points are increased by the denomination of the resulting chips.
The statistics page displays information only on completed games.
Despite its apparent simplicity, the game is not just to win.
Hopefully the game’s graphics will impress you.
Enjoy the game!
提供元 : MIKHAIL PALIN